Expression of Interest - Registered Nurse Positions
- Locally based Not for Profit Organisation!
- Fulfilling and Rewarding Career!
- Make a Memorable Difference!
Registered Nurse - Expression of Interest
Full Time/ Part TimeÂ / Casual PositionÂ
Bulahdelah/ Taree/ Cundletown Region
Anglican CareÂ are currently seeking expressions of interests from Registered Nurses who want to be part of our values based organisation providing a range of care and support options to meet the needs of consumers in the Mid North Coast Region.
- Are you a Registered Nurse wanting to make a difference?
- Enjoy working with people and building relationships?
- Looking to work in an environment with variety and complex care needs?Â
As a Registered Nurse with Anglican Care you will empower and enable our residents through providing comprehensive person-centred care. Working closely with GPs and other allied health professionals to discuss the best treatment available, you will lead a dedicated team of care staff making a memorable difference to the lives of residents and their families
To be apply for this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse with current registration under the AustralianÂ Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Able to work day /afternoon/ night shifts including weekends.Â
- Previous experience in Residential Aged Care, including ACFI documentation.
- Formal qualifications in Gerontology, Rehabilitation and Palliative Care.
- Aptitude in computer operations
Please attach a current resume and covering letter that briefly outlines your relevant experience.
Please note this is an expression of interest for future positions. If you wish to apply for a specific position we have advertised please do so via the careers page of our website by clicking on that specific role.