Please be aware, as of 3.30pm 30th March 2020, Anglican Care has stopped all general visitors from entering our residential aged care homes.
This is not a decision that has been made lightly and we appreciate that this is a difficult and stressful time. COVID-19 has been found to be an extremely high risk for those over 80 years old. This step is an important measure to provide a safe environment for those in our care. We are conscious of the effect social isolation may have on our residents. Our Lifestyle and Wellbeing officers are redeveloping the activity calendar to ensure the continued engagement and quality of life of our residents. We are also exploring strategies to keep residents and their families connected. Click here to read more about this announcement.
8th April 2020 – Announcement from Colin Osborne, CEO
The ever evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is seeing us ALL in uncharted territory. NSW Health yesterday (07.04.20) advised Anglican Care of a second employee from Storm Village in Taree, who has tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Both employees who have tested positive are well and recovering at home. As at this point in time, no resident at Storm Village or any of Anglican Care’s other facilities, has tested positive for COVID-19. Residents, staff and families should all have received correspondence from us and please click here to read a full copy of our Media Statement.
All of us here hope and pray that everyone; our staff, residents, families, neighbours and our facebook community continue to stay safe and are adhering to all social distancing recommendations to stay safe.
CEO Colin Osborne.
PREVIOUS ANGLICAN CARE CORRESPONDENCE
- 3 Feb 2020 – Coronavirus Consumer Update – Residential
- 3 Feb 2020 – Coronavirus Consumer Update – Community
- 4 March 2020 – Coronavirus Consumer Update – Retirement Living
- 4 March 2020 – Coronavirus Consumer Update – Home Care
- 16 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers – CCS
- 16 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers Families Friends
- 17 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers- Retirement Living
- 17 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers – Home Care
- 18 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers Families Friends
- 23 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers Families Friends Final
- 30 March 2020 – COVID advice to Consumers Families Friends
- 30 March 2020 – Advice to Retirement Living Residents
- Information for Residents & Friends – DoH Immunisation