LET US SHOW YOU AROUND …
Our Open Day is a wonderful opportunity to meet our caring team, explore our new residential aged care home, visit our NEW Day Therapy Centre and have all your aged care questions answered at our talks and stalls. We believe our deeply ingrained culture of person-centred care is what sets us apart, this is your chance to experience the Anglican Care difference – firsthand.
Career seekers – become part of the Anglican Care team today!
There’s a role for you at Anglican Care. Every role in our organisation plays a vital part in helping us deliver the highest standards of aged care. Come along to our Open Day and take the opportunity to meet our People & Workplace team, tour our outstanding new home and discuss the varied career opportunities and pathways we have to offer.
WHAT’S ON …
- TOURS – join our Residential Care Managers to see and hear about the care we provide and our amazing facilities.
Tours depart every 15 minutes from 10am.
- VISIT Alkira Centre – meet the staff and Allied Health Team, including our physio, dietitian and occupational therapist.
- Presentations – 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm & 1.30pm Hear from our Nurse Practitioners & Care Coordinators on our model of care.
- FREE SAUSAGE SIZZLE – grab a bite and say hello to our CEO & General Manager Property as they grab some tongs and man our BBQ.
- STALLS – visit our stalls and have your questions answered. Stalls include our Customer Support Team, Retirement Living, Home Care, Volunteering & Sustainability.
- MEALS MATTER – join us at the Café for light refreshments made by our Hospitality Services team.
CAREERS DAY SPECIFIC …
- People & Workplace team are there to chat about your career path.
- DEMENTIA AUSTRALIA – be immersed in the world of someone with dementia with the help of virtual reality.
- SMART TRAINING STAND – talk all things training.