We are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who assist us in performing to our best potential. The Board’s role is to provide governance and strategic direction and work effectively with senior management to ensure high quality care and service delivery.
Our Directors have skills in governance, including financial, accounting, management, leadership, aged care, corporate, audit, legal, property acquisition, development and strategic skills. All Directors live within our regions and are committed to community development and improving aged and community services.
The Board currently consists of the following people, some of whom also chair Sub-Committees of the Board:
- The Right Reverend Dr Peter Stuart, President
- Mr Malcolm McDonald, Chairman of the Board
- Mrs Joy Fogg, Chairperson of the Care Committee
- Mr Ken White
- Mr Colin Johnston, Chairperson of the Finance Committee
- Mr Robert Gray, Chairperson of the Audit & Risk Committee
- Mr Tim Mooney
- Ms Lyn McEwan
- Reverend Tracey Matthews
- Fiona Williams
Dr John Ward is the Chairperson of the Clinical Governance Committee.
The Corporate Executive Group currently consists of:
- Colin Osborne, Chief Executive Officer
- Karen Best, General Manager Residential Care Services
- Chris Giles, General Manager Community Care Services
- Gerard Bowen, General Manager Property Services
- Amber Witherdin, General Manager Finance & Support Services
- Catherine Mordaunt, General Manager People & Workplace
- Jane Lulham, Risk Manager
- Kylie Jacques, Marketing Manager
- Barry McKibbin, Hospitality Services Manager