We are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who assist us in performing to our best potential. The Board’s role is to provide governance and strategic direction and work effectively with senior management to ensure high quality care and service delivery.
Our Directors have skills in governance, including financial, accounting, management, leadership, aged care, corporate, audit, legal, property acquisition, development and strategic skills. All Directors live within our regions and are committed to community development and improving aged and community services.
The Board currently consists of the following people, some of whom also chair Sub-Committees of the Board:
- The Right Reverend Dr Peter Stuart, President
- Mr Malcolm McDonald, Chairman of the Board
- Mrs Joy Fogg, Chairperson of the Care Committee
- Mr Ken White
- Mr Colin Johnston, Chairperson of the Finance Committee
- The Reverend Stephen Niland
- Mr Richard Delbridge
- Ms Lyn McEwan
- The Reverend Julie Turnbull
Mr Robert Gray is the Chairperson of the Audit & Risk Committee.
The Corporate Executive Group currently consists of:
- Colin Osborne, Chief Executive Officer
- Karen Best, General Manager Residential Care Services
- Chris Giles, General Manager Community Care Services
- Gerard Bowen, General Manager Property Services
- Amber Witherdin, General Manager Finance & Support Services
- Catherine Mordaunt, General Manager People & Workplace
- Jane Lulham, Risk Manager
- Kylie Jacques, Marketing Manager